- Information provided by merchants: When merchants install our app, we collect information about their shop, such as the shop's name, domain, and shop id in order to provide our services. We also collect certain permissions and scopes, such as read and write access to script tags, products, and themes in order to provide our services.
- Information provided by customers: When customers use our app, we collect the content of their chats with our chatbot. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from customers, such as their name or email address.
- Information collected automatically: We may automatically collect certain information about how merchants and customers use our app, such as device information, log information, and analytics information.
- Product IDs: The App collects product IDs to provide relevant product information to customers through the chatbot.
- Chat messages: The App collects chat messages anonymously from conversations between customers and the chatbot. No personal custom er information, such as names, is saved.
- Shop and training data: The App collects shop and training data provides from merchants to train the chatbot to provide relevant responses to customer inquiries.
- read_script_tags: The App requires read_script_tags permission to read the script tags associated with a merchant’s store.
- write_script_tags: The App requires write_script_tags permission to add script tags to a merchant’s store.
- read_products: The App requires read_products permission to read a merchant’s products and provide relevant product information to customers through the chatbot.
- write_products: The App requires write_products permission to update a merchant’s products.
- read_themes: The App requires read_themes permission to read a merchant’s themes.
- write_themes: The App requires write_themes permission to update a merchant’s themes.
- Providing merchants with a chatbot that can answer customer inquiries.
- Providing relevant product and shop information to customers through the chatbot.
- To improve and customize our app and services, such as by analyzing how customers interact with our chatbot and improving our chatbot's responses.
- Updating a merchant’s products and themes.
- Providing relevant responses to customer inquiries through the chatbot.